Mitutoyo America Corporation is pleased to announce the release of the RTX Roundtracer Extreme all-in-one measuring system that integrates roundness, contour and surface roughness measurement functions on a single platform to save time and improve productivity. This advanced CNC machine utilizes speed, accuracy, and operability at the highest level to measure a wide variety of workpieces with various geometries, such as camshafts and bearings.
- Enhanced flexibility: New motorized sliding axis, detector and detector holder gives it the ability to change the stylus angle, making it easier to perform inside diameter measurement of thick workpieces while avoiding interference.
- High-throughput roundness measurement: Higher reproducibility and best-in-class theta-axis drive speed is achieved through increased turntable rigidity.
- Advanced surface roughness measurement: Increased maximum measuring diameter, support for 3D surface texture measurement and lead (twist) analysis.
- Faster X and Z axes drive speeds: Roundtracer Extreme features best-in-class speeds with a maximum of 100mm/sec with improved positioning accuracy and greatly reduced positioning times compared with conventional models.
- Better functionality and usability: The ergonomic remote box enhances the user’s experience with clearly laid out buttons and controls.
Learn more about the RTX Roundtracer Extreme at Mitutoyo.com.