Mitutoyo America Corporation will exhibit at EASTEC 2019, May 14-16, 2019, in West Springfield, MA Booth #3111.
Featured products include:
- MACH Ko-Ga-Me: A compact, 3D high accuracy CNC measuring system that can be configured to almost any process. Its flexibility allows for use in standalone applications or be integrated into work cells. The MACH Ko-Ga-Me is ideal for inspection of large or small work pieces and offers a wide choice of measuring probes including touch-trigger, optical and scanning types.
- Vision Quick Image:The Quick Image Series of telecentric lens-based 2D Video Inspection Systems includes three new CNC models in addition to the currently available manual models. QIPAK software includes an image stitching function, and with the combination of a moving stage, image stitching allows for entire coverage of the measuring envelope for larger pieces without losing resolution or accuracy. QIPAK software creates inspection routines, part programs and repeat measurements using a single mouse click.
- QV 202 Vision Active Compact CNC Vision Measuring System: A fully- featured, automated vision measurement system with a space-saving ergonomic design. Its intelligent and automated feature processing tools allow unattended inspection for multiple work pieces and repetitive feature arrays delivering higher speed measurements, higher accuracy and better throughput.
- MeasurLink™9 Data Management System:Easy-to-use data collection and real time Statistical Process Control (SPC) suite enabling centralized data with the most versatile tool and instrument interface options available. MeasurLink® provides part inspection visualizations that are second-to-none, ensuring a clear view of your inspection process and your measurement results.
- CRYSTA APEX EX574 CNC CMMs with PH20 5-AXIS PROBE: The 5-axis operation reduces the time required for probe rotational movements and allows more flexible positioning. This also ensures easy access to complex work pieces and saves time both during programming and measurement. The PH20 touch-trigger probe head also supports quick point measurement using only the two rotational axes of the probe, with no movement required along the CMM axes.