Mitutoyo America Corporation Announces Update to Data Collection Software With Release Of MeasurLink 9
AURORA, IL – February 4, 2019 – Mitutoyo America Corporation is pleased to announce the release of MeasurLink 9, the latest version of Mitutoyo’s real-time statistical process control and data collection software.
Updates included on the MeasurLink 9 release include:
- Supports Windows users and allows single sign-on ideal for teams, groups and companies
- Run hypothetical “what-if” scenarios in Process Analyzer
- Displays dynamic data from a data source in high sampling rates
- Uncertainty Chart provides a visual representation of how the gage performance affects measurement
- Copy/paste Gage R&R Data
- Improved Gage Management by importing information from an external source
- Automatically identify characteristics during data collection based on tolerancing
- Better traceability to ensure proper data recording for serial numbers
- Ability to import calibration data in Gage Management
Find more details at MeasurLink.com.
MeasurLink is a Modular Data Management Software system that enables collecting data from a wide range of Mitutoyo measuring tools and systems including Calipers, Indicators, Sensors, Vison and Coordinate Measuring Machines.