Versatility. Simple Operation. Reduced Footprint Compact Design. Best-in-class Drive Speed & Acceleration. Widest Temperature Accuracy Guarantee for a Shop Floor CMM. Exceptional Contamination Resistance. With the new MiSTAR Series 555 CNC CMM, shop floor precision measurement will never be the same.
Designed for use on any size shop floor, the MiSTAR 555 CMM delivers the toughest shop floor operating condition capabilities with best-in-class drive speed and acceleration. MiSTAR combines in-line and near-line precision measurements with easy usability, unprecedented versatility and a space-saving design to measure almost anywhere for anyone. With the MiSTAR CMM, your shop floor measurement begins and ends with us.
With a complete range of in-line and near-line CMMs, Mitutoyo delivers exceptional durability, speed and accuracy for factory-floor applications of nearly any size, shape and space. Learn more about our shop floor integration solutions.
Ready to learn more about our latest shop floor CMM, the MiSTAR Series 555? Request a demo with our shop floor experts today to see our solutions in action.
Dive into all the features, specifications and capabilities the MiSTAR 555 CMM has to offer, and see why shop floor precision measurement will never be the same.
- A guaranteed temperature accuracy range of 10 to 40ºC by combining technologies such as symmetric structure, uniform material and temperature compensation
- Twice the contamination resistance of other conventional CMM's by implementing the newly developed Mitutoyo absolute scale* that is highly resistant to the challenging production line environment
* Scale that provides an absolute value for each measurement point. This eliminates the need for a machine initialization operation
- A single support moving bridge and a storage cabinet for machine controllers under the measuring table to save installation space. This has reduced the footprint to about 70% compared with that of the conventional moving bridge model
- Three-sided open architecture making moving workpieces on and off the measuring table significantly easier and more user friendly, reducing operator’s workload
|Measuring range||X||22.4" (570mm)|
|Max. Permissible Length Measurement Error (ISO 10360-2: 2009)*2||64.4~71.6°F (18~22°C)||(2.2 + 3.0L/1000)μm|
|50.0~86.0°F (10~30°C)||(2.9 + 4.5L/1000)μm|
|50.0~104.0°F (10~40°C)||(3.8 + 8.0L/1000)μm|
|Drive speed (3D)||606mm/s in CNC MODE|
|Drive acceleration (3D)||2695 mm/s2|
|Measuring table capacity||Maximum workpiece height||25.9" (660mm)|
|Maximum loading||264.5 lbs. (120kg)|
|Mass (includes machine controller)||1,444 lbs. (655kg)|
Request a Demo
Ready to learn more about the new MiSTAR Series? Request a demo with our shop floor experts today to see our solutions in action — and bring your own parts for measurement, so we can customize your part program to your needs.