AURORA, IL – For immediate release – Mitutoyo America Corporation is pleased to announce its complete Vision Measuring System product offerings for customers who require a variety of options to meet their various vision measuring inspection requirements. Complete product information:
Vision Quick Image: The Quick Image series of telecentric lens-based 2D video inspection systems includes three new CNC models, in addition to the currently available manual models.
- QIPAK software includes an image stitching function. The combination of the moving stage and image stitching allows for entire coverage of the measuring envelope for larger pieces.
- QIPAK software creates inspection routines, part programs and repeat measurements using a single mouse click.
- Telecentric all-in-focus optics is suited for shafts, stampings, plastics, electronics and other difficult-to-focus workpieces.
- Wide field of view (32 x 24 mm), depth of focus (up to ±11mm), optionally fully motorized X-Y stage and the QIPAK software, provide automated measurements throughout stage travel range.
- The telecentric optical system, combined with QIPAK V6.1 image stitching capability allows fully automated wide-area measurements.
- CNC Stage models are available with 0.2X optical magnification, measuring accuracy of (3.5 + 0.2L)µm, and measuring range options of 200 x 100mm, 200 x 170mm and 300 x170mm.Additionally, a full lineup of manual systems are also available with two magnification possibilities (0.2x and 0.5x) and increase stage size up to 400 x 200mm.
- Measurement results are displayed in real time directly on the video image.
- High-luminance with the built-in LED lighting, and megapixel color camera enable observation and measurement using high-resolution images.
Quick Vision Active: The Quick Vision Active is highly efficient and flexible, offering a wide field of view with interchangeable objective zoom lensesto meet the challenges of measuring small to large features.
- The 8-step zoom lens can achieve a magnification range of 0.5X to 7X (20x ~ 137x on-screen magnification) while maintaining crisp image quality.
- The 1X optional objective achieves a magnification range of 0.5X to 3.5X (13x ~ 92x on-screen magnification) with an increasedworking distance of 74 mm. The 2X optional objective can achieve a magnification range of 1X to 7X (26x ~ 183x on-screen magnification).
- Available with measuring ranges of 10 x 8 x 6 inches (250 x 200 x 150 mm) or 16 x 16 x 8 inches (400 x 400 x 200 mm), with or without touch-probe measuring option.
- QVPAKsoftware uses edge detection and pattern recognition to locate and orientate the coordinate system, ensuring accuracy and repeatability of the measurement results.
- Programmable LED stage, coaxial light and 4-quandrant LED ring light.
- High-speed autofocus and a high-resolution and high-speed colorUSB camera.
- High-quality zoom optics with Mitutoyo-manufacturedinterchangeable lenses.
- Powerful QVPAK 3D vision software.
- Touch-probe retrofittable.